At Mansfield Care Homes, our care services are designed around the health and well-being of our residents. We provide personalised nursing care, practical support and social activities aimed at helping them to lead as full a life as possible.
Our promise to residents
- To treat all our residents with respect, helping them to present a positive image and be welcomed as valued individuals.
- To provide support that helps residents maintain full and valued lives, by addressing their physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs.
- To provide residents with flexible, individual support packages, through careful consultation and planning, and regular care plan reviews.
- To agree personalised plans which allow residents to achieve maximum independence and choice in all aspects of their lives.
- To provide personalised support to residents in areas such as toileting, bathing, continence management, shaving and self-care.
- To provide tasty, nutritious meals and help residents with eating as required.
- To arrange access to additional services such as hairdressing and chiropody.
- To provide stimulating social and therapeutic activities which help residents to maintain and develop their existing skills.
- To work closely with other agencies to meet residents’ needs, provide continuity of care and review personal care plans.
- To help residents to access advocacy services as appropriate.